Thursday, September 8, 2016

I Believe~

I've gone ahead and did it again. I've fallen in love.
The wall I so painstakingly put up to guard my heart, I allowed to be torn down, brick by brick, leaving me exposed, and vulnerable...
 I had shut myself off for so long; my heart a dungeon, dark corners in a neglected dwelling....
 Against my better judgement, I believe...
I am caught up in the rapture of lust. An Insatiable desire...
He stimulates my mind, and body in ways I've never experienced. 
I am consumed with the thought of him. Every cell in my body feels alive. An energy I have never experienced. 'Like' energies drawn to each other. As if old souls reunited, having crossed oceans of time to find one another,
dancing above our heads, in ecstasy....
I yielded to the temptation. When he looks in my eyes, I feel like he is drinking me in. I have never looked so deeply into the eyes of another person. Oh, the things we speak through our eyes. I am transported to another place, of which I don't want to return.
We 'click' in every way. Comfortable like a broken-in pair of shoes.
He is my first thought upon awakening, and last thought I have before falling asleep.
Missing him causes a physical reaction. An ache, an unquenchable thirst...
He kisses me, and I am lost in him forever~
For you, my love PC

No comments:

Post a Comment